Dedicated to physical therapy needs of students, faculty, and staff of The University of Montana. Physical therapy services provided by Board Certified Specialists in Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, Certified Sports and Conditioning Specialist, and Women’s Health Specialist.
UM Sports & Orthopedic Clinic
Physical therapy services are provided by experienced therapists who have nationally recognized specialist certifications. Mary Coar is a Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Orthopedic Manual Therapy. Brenda Mahlum is Board Certified in Sports Physical Therapy and is a Certified Sports and Conditioning Specialist. Kim Mize is also a Certified Sports and Conditioning Specialist and Women’s Health Specialist.
The University of Montana Physical Therapy Clinic offers:
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spine Care
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Sports and Recreational Rehabilitation and Performance Enhancement
- Worker's Compensation Rehab
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Rehab
- Postural Re-Education
- Treatment for Acute and Chronic Pain
- Pilates Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Osteoarthritis Care / Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Instrumented Assisted Soft Tissue Massage